Thursday 6 September 2018

God is for you

I want to help you truly believe that—so you can experience all He has for you!
 
juonec4dmodels.poster@blogger.com,

Do you feel like you have to live life on your own power, or that God is going to yell “Gotcha!” anytime you make a mistake?

That perspective couldn’t be further from the truth. God loves you and is for you. He created you for a purpose, and he wants you to succeed!

I want to help you live a life of purpose by sending you my book, The Purpose Driven Life: What On Earth Am I Here For? It’s my gift to thank you for your support today.



Request your copy when you give your best gift to help share the hope of Christ with more people through Daily Hope. 

I pray it helps you change your whole perspective on life as you believe that only God, your Creator, will measure your success in life and no one else.


Thanks for all you do to help point others to Jesus and his truth!

I want to live a life of purpose ►
Pastor Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment