Tuesday 7 June 2016

You’re helping them know Jesus!

 

Hear how God is using your support to change lives in Korea. 

Left drop shadow
 
 

juonec4dmodels.poster@blogger.com,

I absolutely love hearing from Daily Hope listeners. Did you know we receive notes from people all around the world? Here are a few short texts we recently received from listeners in Korea:

“Whenever listening to this sermon … I feel the desire coming alive from inside to know more about Jesus and the Bible.”

“The message on resurrection touched my heart deeply … I want to win the battle with assurance!”

“Whenever I listen to the program, I am inspired by the message and can look back and see what is missing in my life. I try to put what I realize to practice. I really appreciate it.”

When you support Daily Hope with your prayers and financial gifts you’re participating in our global mission to take the hope we find in Jesus throughout the world.

Thanks for your partnership and for your generous support!

Pastor Rick

 
 

*Actual testimonies from Daily Hope listeners in Seoul, Korea.

 
 
Right drop shadow
 

Sent to juonec4dmodels.poster@blogger.com

Unsubscribe // View Online

Copyright © 2016 Purpose Driven Communications. All rights reserved.

PO Box 80448 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

DailyHope@PastorRick.com

1-800-600-5004

 
   



No comments:

Post a Comment