Thursday 12 July 2018

God is the life-changer

 

Thank you for helping Ali trust him to transform her life.

Left drop shadow
 
 

juonec4dmodels.poster@blogger.com,

I’m thankful for every story of God working through friends like you to change lives around the world through Daily Hope.

He’s using you to reach people like Ali. She shares . . .

“Before listening to Daily Hope, I was technically a believer, but I wasn’t acting on what I knew. I knew what I was ‘supposed’ to do, but my lack of action made me frustrated.

I stumbled upon Daily Hope and it all changed. Rick Warren was able to take incredible biblical teachings and relay the message in a practical way that completely changed my life.

The messages in the Bible started to ‘click’ and I was encouraged to put my trust in God and let him transform me. And he has.

“I hope you are all encouraged in knowing you have reached so many lives you don’t even know, like mine, and have had a ripple effect that just keeps rippling.”*

Many more stories just like Ali's are made possible thanks to your generous gifts and prayers—impacting Daily Hope around the world.

Discover how your support is helping share God’s transforming power and how you can help encourage more people like Ali.

Pastor Rick

 
 

 

*Actual testimony from Ali, a Daily Hope listener.

   
 
Right drop shadow
 

Sent to juonec4dmodels.poster@blogger.com

Unsubscribe // View Online

Copyright © 2018 Purpose Driven Communications. All rights reserved.

PO Box 80448 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

DailyHope@PastorRick.com

1-800-600-5004

 
   



No comments:

Post a Comment