Friday 5 June 2020

Double Your Impact Around the World

Limited-Time Matching Grant DOUBLES Your Gift!

juonec4dmodels.poster@blogger.com,

These past few months have taken a toll on many around the globe. And I’m mindful that more than ever, people are searching for hope . . . daily hope.

Which is why I’m so grateful God has raised up this ministry to bring the true and lasting hope of Jesus to people across our nation and around the world.

And why I am so thankful that a generous friend of Daily Hope has stepped forward with a $50,000 Matching Grant, which will DOUBLE any gift you give to help bring hope to more people in these challenging times.

The timing really couldn’t be better as hearts have been opened up to the message of the gospel in incredible ways.

So today, I’m asking you to prayerfully consider giving a generous gift to help meet the grant in full . . . and ensure your gift is doubled to impact more lives with God’s Word.

Now, to thank you for your gift, I would love to send you my 365-day devotional, Open Doors.


These short devotionals will help you develop a deeper relationship with God as you discover his wisdom to conquer fear, reduce stress, overcome temptation, build healthy relationships, and so much more.

So please request your copy when you give today—knowing your gift will be doubled by the $50,000 Matching Grant.

I’m grateful for you, my friend.

Have my gift DOUBLED >>
                                                           

This message was intended for: juonec4dmodels.poster@blogger.com
You were added to the system January 14, 2015.
For more information click here.
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment